Choosing the ideal tools for the MarTech stack is crucial, but achieving perfection is ongoing.
Here are the most important categories of tools and the advantages of incorporating them into the MarTech stack:
1. Advertising technology
Here are some of the top advantages of integrating advertising technology:
- Automate advertising processes across all channels.
- Target high-level accounts by leveraging robust data.
- Integrate email, mobile, and social so brands can access all channels from a single location.
- Put the most relevant content in front of the right people at the right time automatically.
2. Experience and content-related tools
Here are some of the best advantages of content and experience management tools:
- Identify crucial customer touchpoints across all platforms.
- Make content decisions based on analytics and custom reporting capabilities.
- Design beautiful landing pages to attract new leads and boost brand awareness.
- Enhance client relationships with customized swag.
3. Social engagement platforms
Here are a few of the most important advantages of incorporating social engagement platforms:
- Manage and prioritize conversations on social media and publish directly to any network.
- Reach more prospective leads
- Build the brand through human-led outreach that highlights the people behind the business.
4. Data management tools
Adding a data management tool to the MarTech stack offers the following advantages:
- Determine anonymous and known purchasing patterns across first-party and third-party websites.
- Discover purchasing trends and forecast future outcomes.
- See customer behavior across all channels.
- Utilize insightful data to enable consistent, personalized customer experiences.
- Create individualized campaigns to re-engage customers wherever they have disengaged.
5. CMS (content management system)
Adding a robust CMS has the following advantages:
- Obtain a comprehensive perspective of the content creation process.
- Create, publish, and track content in a single location.
- Develop a unified digital brand experience.
With a savvy MarTech stack, brands can generate more revenue and quickly seize opportunities. Marketers can improve their campaigns with the proper tools for the right objective.