Insider, the #1 marketing platform for delivering individualized, cross-channel customer experiences, today announced it’s launched 20+ new, industry-leading capabilities and features focused on boosting the efficiency and productivity of marketing teams and providing businesses with more ROI and revenue from their customer experience initiatives. Insider’s portfolio of businesses, including one-third of the Fortune 500 and companies like Samsung, Estée Lauder, Virgin, GAP, Santander, Adidas, Singapore Airlines, and CNN, will gain immediate access to these innovations to elevate their customer experience.
Following its recent investment of up to $105 Million, taking Insider’s total funding to $274 Million, the company announced these funds will be used exclusively to accelerate Insider’s M&A strategy. The company seeks to acquire exceptional product companies and cutting-edge technologies to solve the biggest challenges marketing teams face and cement its mission to help brands deliver unforgettable, individualized experiences that customers love, while helping marketing leaders simplify and consolidate the Customer Experience tech stack into a single powerful platform that delivers the fastest Time To Value (TTV).
Insider remains on an impressive growth trajectory, adding more than 200+ world-recognized enterprise brands to its impressive client roster in the last year in new territories including Samsung, Hyundai, Puma, L’Oréal, Delivery Hero, Levi’s, Watsons, Kimberly Clark, Decathlon, and Bein Media Group.
Insider Named #6 Best Software Product Company In The World
It’s no surprise interest in Insider’s platform and impressive trajectory continues to grow, as the company was recently recognized as the #6 Best Software Product Company in the world by G2, the world’s largest and most trusted software marketplace. With the most #1 rankings of any vendor in the Customer Experience space, the company places alongside other legendary vendors like Hubspot, Monday.com, and Zoom.
To ensure the platform continues to deliver for users, Insider is also aggressively expanding its team across the globe. In 2023, the company has already hired 190+ new positions, with 121 remaining open positions, specifically in Product Development, Customer Success, Sales and Account Management. While many SaaS companies have faced workforce shortages and redundancies in pursuit of efficiency, Insider’s exceptional growth continues to defy the global SaaS Slowdown.
Insider Achieves 100/100 User Satisfaction Score
Having been recognized as the #1 Leader in the G2 Summer ’23 Report for seven years in a row, with the highest user satisfaction score of 100/100 and the most promising product roadmap, Insider’s Q2 product release tackles the most topical problems faced by digital brands today, including slow campaign delivery, increased costs, branding inconsistencies, reduced loyalty, and much more.
With these new launches, Insider aims to redefine what cross-channel personalization means and help marketers reduce costs by maximizing efficiencies, improving performance, and squeezing ROI from every CX initiative all from a single consolidated platform.
Insider’s latest product releases include:
- Wishlist Journeys to help marketers deliver meaningful promotions to encourage customers to purchase wishlist items, reducing cost per conversion and improving brand loyalty.
- The most comprehensive WhatsApp Business Account set-up with WhatsApp Template Creation and Approval within Insider’s platform, ensuring 12X faster campaign creation.
- Personalized Search to provide refined search results by predicting intent with AI, synonyms with semantic analysis, typo tolerance with NLP, and auto-completed recommendations.
- Customizable Responsive Web and Mobile Templates to allow marketers to easily customize and maintain design consistency across campaigns without needing design help.
- Multistory Templates to enable brands to deliver social-style product discovers featuring multiple stories that drive engagement and ensure seamless zero-party data collection.
Also Read: Top 15 Customer Data Platforms
- Advanced Analytics enable marketers to gain insights into the reasons behind undelivered or dropped messages, and review and compare the performance of different campaign types.
- New Preference Center Templates to allow brands to customize email unsubscribe pages and manage subscription preferences, and faster and easier than ever before.
Insider will continue to empower businesses to build powerful customer experiences by minimizing costs, ensuring faster time to value, and delivering seamless cross-channel experiences powered by AI, customer preferences, and unified data.